Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Chili Mac - Mark's Downtown Coney - Ann Arbor, MI

The chili mac from Mark's Downtown Coney in Ann Arbor was a filling and enjoyable lunch that ranks high in the "Good Slop" category.  The chili mac was a plate of spaghetti, topped with shredded cheddar cheese and chili.  I spiced it up with some raw onion and Frank's Red Hot.  I was unable to twirl the spaghetti with a fork, so I opted for the shovel method by cross cutting it and mixing it all together to the perfect slop consistency and then sent it down south.

Mark's Downtown is a great place if you are in the mood for some grease for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.  I recommend the chili mac, but I also saw the griddle cook making some reuben's, blt's, coney dogs, and omelets that all looked delicious.

- Lunch Pail


Fresh Plate of Some Chili Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment