Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Chicken Wings

This past Sunday I had some chicken wings in the freezer that I needed to get rid of so I cooked up a quick batch for lunch. I didn't not have any propane for the new grill that had just gotten delivered so I opted to bake these. I threw them in a bowl and tossed them with some garlic powder, cayenne, crushed red pepper, black pepper, and some seasoned salt. To get them as crispy as possible I backed them skin side down on a rack placed in a foil line baking sheet for 20 minutes at 400, and then flipped them and baked for an additional 20 minutes. Now the skin doesn't crisp up like it does with a deep fried wing, but it is pretty close. Nothing compares to a great batch of buffalo wings, but I will take these any day.












No comments:

Post a Comment