Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Great Dane Pub - Madison, WI

I have been away for a while, life has been pretty busy over the past year and I can fill you in on the details later.  I figured I would throw up a post real quick to get back in the swing of things.

During the 2010 college football season, my fiance (now my wife) and I flew out to the University of Wisconsin (her alma mater) for the Wisconsin vs. Ohio State football game.  We met my brother out there who drove from MN.  We arrived in town on Friday night and Sarah suggested the Great Dane Pub.  Great bar with great beers and food.  Started out with a few sampler trays of beer and to figure out what we were thirsty for and then ordered pints.  Once the buzz kicked, the food followed.  Pictured below are are the Applewood Bacon Burger which I dominated and a burger with grilled onions and a beer cheese sauce which Sarah enjoyed.  My brother ordered the hummus platter which I have elected not to show.

Except for puking on my shoes on Friday night and OSU getting slaughtered on Saturday, the trip was a success and I can't wait to get back there again.

- Lunch Pail




No comments:

Post a Comment