Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Snow Natural Soda

I was recently sent a case of Snow Natural Soda and was asked if I would sample it and write up a review about it in the blog. 

Snow Soda is a natural soda with loaded with vitamin C and the B's.  It is  sweetened with natural cane sugar.  Currently Snow comes in three flavors, Cola, Lemon Line, and Cranberry PomRazz, with a diet lemon lime, sweetened with Stevia, soon on the way.  Snow soda can be found in most supermarkets in CT and is sold by the can (12oz) for $1.25 - $1.50 or by the 12-pack on Amazon for $12.99.

Personally prefer seltzer over soda, but I figured I would give it a try.  All three were sweet and tasted just like regular soda, except they seemed to be less carbonated (the ingredient list states, "lightly carbonated water").  Personally I am a fan of carbonation because it results in some good burps.  Of the three flavors, my fiance and I preferred the lemon lime.  The cola seemed very sweet and the Cranberry was not too enjoyable.  It might taste better mixed with some vodka and cranberry juice.

If you are a soda drinker, give it a shot.  12 ounces of Snow soda and a fistful of Flintstone vitamins is a great defense against the upcoming flu season.

For more information on Snow beverages, check out their website: http://www.snowbeverages.com/

-Lunch Pail

1 comment: