Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Goode Company BBQ - Houston, TX

I spent a night in Houston last week and it was a given that I was going to have BBQ for dinner.  I asked the women behind the desk for a recommendation and she handed me a list.  I asked which is the best of the listing provided and she said, without hesitation, Goode Company BBQ.

This place was a cafeteria style restaurant with a limited amount of seating inside, but plenty of tables outside.  I got in line and ordered the following: 
- 3 meat sample of brisket, pork ribs, and smoked jalepeno sausage, side of jambalaya rice, and potatoe salad and jalapeno cheese bread.
- An extra order of ribs with jalapeno bread.
- Lone Star Beer
- Rootbeer.

It sounds like a lot of food, and I guess it is, but I am not in Texas too often and I wasn't going miss an opportunity to take advantage of delicious BBQ.   Plus, I had a piece of Tuna for lunch (healthy) so i deserved a feast for dinner.  Words cannot describe how good this food was, so I will let the pictures do the talking.  By far the best BBQ I have ever had.

-Lunch Pail

3 Meat Combo covered in Sauce

Dry Rub Ribs and a Lone Star

Brisket Smoke Ring

Rib Shot

End Result

No comments:

Post a Comment