Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

What did the Potato say to Canada?

Pom Frittes!

I spent Memorial Day Weekend in Montreal for a bachelor party.  On Saturday night we stumbled back into a bar that we started at around 1 in the afternoon to grab some dinner.  We got an order of Poutine, which was highly recommended by the bartender, and I orded some wings.

The Poutine was awesome.  It was a mound of french fries, or as the Frenchy'call them, pom frittes, with brown gravy and cheese curds.  They put regular gravy fries with cheese to shame (sorry New Jersey).  Sorry the picture is so dark and terrible below, things seem much better than they are after an afternoon of drinking I guess.  I added a second picture that I found online to get a better idea of what it looked like.

By the way, the wings were terrible.  I think they were pigeon.

- Lunch Pail

My Terrible Picture



No comments:

Post a Comment