Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Coach Diner - Part Deux

GRPD's best work comes after 3 a.m.  Here is another look into his favorite thing to do after a night of bars....

"I always wondered why they called it the Coach Diner. I know it’s a Diner, but why “Coach” (noun – a large, horse-drawn, four-wheeled carriage, usually enclosed)? I asked the manager on my way out and he had no clue. Anyway, Coach Diner round two was déjà vu from the getgo. Same ambiance, the best clientele White Plains has to offer and not enough napkins. Since I didn’t know what to get I started with the usual CCP for the table.

.
For my main course, I was torn between Belgian waffles and an egg sangwich. So I got both.
I call this mess…“Bloodsport” in honor of the great Belgian Jean-Claude Van Damme in his role as Frank Dux in the 1988 martial arts film.
Lesson learned: Some sequels can have great potential."

- GRPD

No comments:

Post a Comment