Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Eating Like an Olympian

I felt completely worthless and defeated after taking the Regulation part of the CPA exam on Saturday.  As I was walking to my car I noticed a McDonalds down the street and figured I would redeem my poor performance on the exam by eating like an Olympian.  Olympic athletes are well respected globally, so by eating like one, I figured I would feel better about the test.

Mickey's has been pushing their new limited time only Sweet Chili sauce pretty hard during the Olympic coverage so I figured I would give it a try, along with some fries and vanilla shake.  The nuggets themselves were great.  Personally, I feel the Chicken McNuggets are the best fast food nuggets around.  However, the sweet chili sauce wasn't that good.  It was sweet, had no spice, and was pretty gelatinous.  It only took one taste for me to not want to try it again.   I think the regular sweet and sour sauce is better than this sweet chili slop.  I ditched the Sweet Chili Olympic sauce and ate the remaining McNuggets with my two favorite Mickey's sauces.  Hot Mustard and BBQ.

- Lunch Pail

What every Olympian eats after dominating.



No comments:

Post a Comment