Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

Showdown - Drunken Noodles

I tried holding out, but I was not able to wait any longer, curiousty got to me.  I needed to try Little Buddha's Drunken Noodles to see how good they were and if they were better than Kit's Thai.  This past Sunday after the afternoon showing of It's Complicated, I decided to put an end to the nonsense and ordered Beef Drunken Noodles from Little Buddha. 

Just by the look of it, I could tell the Kits' was better.  Little Buddha's did not look as saucy and the potion was much smaller than what you get at Kits.  Kits' noodles are smothered in this brown chili and garlic sauce, where as Little Buddha was a little bland.  After a while, I felt like I was eating hamburger helper with some vegatables.  There was no Thai flavor.  Little Buddha also had tomatoes in their dish which I did not enjoy at all.  The combination of peppers, onions, and carrots in Kits is a much better combo than peppers, onions, and tomatoes that Little Buddha provides.  Overall, Kits Thai Drunken Noodles dominates Little Buddha's, and remains the best Thai restaurant in Stamford.  Sorry for doubting Kits earlier, but you have to try other places in order to know which is the best.

- Lunch Pail

Beef Drunken Noodles from Little Buddha


The Winner of the Drunken Noodle Showdown - Kits Thai.  Notice that this is about half of the actual portion they give you.  It is almost as much as a ful order from Little Buddha for the same price.


No comments:

Post a Comment