Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Mary Ann's - Stamford, CT

THUMBS DOWN MARY ANN'S!!

Mary Ann's in Downtown Stamford is probably the worst Mexican food I have ever had.  The food was not worthy of a picture, the only thing worth while of the $77 ($91 including tip) meal was the pitcher of Sangria.  I probably should have drank more of it to forget about how terrible the food was.  Seegs wondered if there were any Mexicans working in the restaurant, and if so, do they realize how bad the Mexican food is.

The guacamole was bland and complete mushod, the crab enchiladas (my meal), which were the special, should have been called mushroom enchiladas due to the lack of crab, and the shrimp in the Relleno de Jalapeño (Seegs' meal) were well overcooked.  To top it all off, I got sick when I got home.  Seegs said it was one of the most violent things she has ever heard.

I do not recommend this place to anyone and even told a family waiting outside that they were better off going across the street for pasta.  Maybe I went on a bad night, or maybe I dont know what Mexican food tastes like because most of the reviews I read about this place said it was awesome and a few had the same opinions I have.  If you disagree with me, please feel free to share your feelings in the comment section below or by submitting your own Marr Anns post.

- Lunch Pail

Drink enough of this and your foor might taste good.

No comments:

Post a Comment