Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Deep Dish Failure

Who spends a week in Chicago with an opportunity to eat awesome meals, and some how does not get deep dish pizza?  DAVID JALETTE or as we know him on the blog BG.  I cannot be upset at the rest of his team since BG has most seniority and the final decision.  I am not mad at him, but disappointed.  He promised deep dish pizza all week and failed.  Here is the text message I received this morning..."Never happened...ordered it after the bars at like 4 am and slept right through the delivery man coming to the hotel.  We were all trashed, sorry to let you and the blog down." 
The real shot to the pills with this is that he was going to get delivery at 4 am, probably from some shit house place that tastes like card board.

I am hoping BG can bounce back from this trip, but only time will tell.


4 comments:

  1. pwned. Looks a bit like a pedo bear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calista FlockhartNovember 16, 2009

    If I saw this bear, i'd throw up on him.

    Forever Hungry,

    Calista Flockhart

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he's cute, $*%&!.

    I'm not fat,
    Filippa Hamilton

    ReplyDelete