Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Oh Shit...

This morning I dropped my Blackberry in a bucket of water in my kitchen sink. I immediately took it out of the water and took out the battery. I figured the next best thing would be to blow dry it. After about 10 minutes of blow drying, I put the battery back in. The phone worked, but it was flickering. Serious Meat and I then took a ride to Verizon so he can buy a Blackberry. I asked the guy behind the counter what the best thing to do when a phone becomes submerged, and he said take the battery out and put the phone in a bag of uncooked rice. I immediately called my mom and she did just that. The mistake I made was leaving the back off, so when I took the phone out, there was rice stuck inside the phone that needed to be shaken out. To prevent that from happening again, I put the phone in a stalking and then put it in the rice. After a few hours, the phone is back to working normal.

I know this isn't about food, but it is good to know if it happens to you. Also, if the blackberry became mushod, I would have lost the pictures of my breakfast that I plan on posting.

-LUNCH PAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment