Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Fado Irish Pub - Seattle, WA

Phil #14 and I were in Seattle, WA together back in February 2008 for work and were looking for a good bar to go to.  We found this Irish Pub called Fado's and heard it had the same owners as the Irish Pub in Stamford, CT, Tigin, so we decided to give it a shot.  The bar itself was really good and I liked it better than Tigin in Stamford.  It was much bigger and didn't seem as dark.  If you are ever in Seattle, be sure to stop in for a beer and some good Irish pub food.

Phil started out drinking Guiness and I went with Hoegaarden and didn't stop.  Hoegaarden has become a favorite beer of mine.  It is a white ale with a 5.0% alcohol content which gets you pretty pumped up.  It usually comes with an orange of lemon slice in a wide glass.  If you have never had it, I highly recommend it.

I am not sure how many we had, but we had enough to get Phil sick.  The Hoegaarden turned my hands into drum sticks, gave me vocal cords of a great Irish rocker, and the courage to talk to 50 yr old women with purple hair.  Overall it was a great night and an even better hangover the next morning.

- Lunch Pail

Not sure what made me take a picture of my beer.  This table turned into my drum set shortly after this was taken.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! All the best- the crew at Fado

    ReplyDelete