Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

Wedding Dinner

My buddy, Chris "Snee" Grote had the pleasure of attending a wedding this past weekend and felt it would be a good idea to share his thoughts on wedding dinners. He would have snapped a few pictures, but by the time dinner started he was already blacked out and hitting on all the cocktail waitresses. After reading the post I wonder if people would rather a buffet style or option dinner at a wedding.

Note to readers: I made a few small edits from the original submission in hopes not to offend any of our young readers (see "Peyton Manning ").

"Meat, Chicken, or Fish... It's the same no matter who's wedding you go to, unless the couple is pair of hippies, or a wealthy partnership that serves shit you've never heard of. Regardless, I was at a wedding this past weekend and I find there's nothing more importanant about a wedding, (besides an open bar), than good food. Now 9 times out of 10, I'll order the meat, as every red-blooded male SHOULD do when offered free steak. I mean honestly, if someone put 3 plates in front of you, 1 with a filet mignon, 1 with a random fish, and 1 chicken franchaise, (which rears it's stupid head for every group gathering in the history of group gatherings), what straight male wouldn't take the steak? I mean you're dropping a few hundred bucks to sit at a table and watch ugly people dance...you might as well enjoy a delicious steak. Notice I said "9 times out of 10" when I mentioned how many times I order the meat...well that 1 time was this past weekend when they decided to throw a Prime Rib on the menu. I'm not the biggest fan of Prime Rib because I feel it's like eating a breast implant. What's even worse is I can't really remember what I ordered because I was pretty blacked out. I think it was some kind of chicken. F*&K I wish I took a picture of it. My bad..."

- Snee

No comments:

Post a Comment