Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

El Niño

I found this on This is Why You're Fat, a site I check a few times a week and have it listed as one of my favorite links on the side bar.  Out of pure amazement, I reached out to one of its creators, Andrew Chifari, to see if I can share this beast with the readers of my blog.  He said its not a problem and that they love the attention this has received. 

Andrew and a few college friends from Rice are big fans of This is Why You're Fat and wanted to create something that would get recognition on their site.  They came up with the idea of the El Niño which gives a whole new meaning to taco pizza.  On behalf of Andrew and his friends, I present to you the El Niño which consists of  ground beef, sauteed onions, sour cream, lettuce, tomato and cheddar cheese wrapped in a large pepperoni pizza, totaling three pounds. 

It is like a Taco Bell Taco Supreme, but much better.


No comments:

Post a Comment