Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

HOBOKEN NO-JOKIN' Cheese Steak


Somebody call Health Services, because it has to be illegal to serve something this unbelievably delicious. I don't know where to begin…I'm ecstatic right now. You have no idea what my mouth just experienced (no homo) but it was phenomenal. Without further ado I present to the HOBOKEN NO-JOKIN' Cheese Steak:

IT ALL STARTS WITH THE BREAD! GREAT BREAD

WE TALKIN' BOUT SERIOUS MEAT! DOUBLE ROAST BEEF & SALAMI! (DAMN!)

TROW IN SOME VEGGIES! FRIED ONIONS!

CHEESE? YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT CHEESE? PROVOLONE AND WIZ KID!

THIS AIN'T TOPLESS, I DON'T DO CONVERTIBLE SANDWICHES! HOT PEPPER RELISH AND HOT SAUCE!

YOU KNOW SOMETHING HAD TO BE DEEP FRIED! CHEESE FRIES!


This sandwich was the exact opposite of mushod (shout out to B Ope's and Greg Scalo on that one).

Location: Philly's Cheese Steak Washington Ave in Hoboken

GET SOME!

Thank You,

Serious Meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment